9 June, 2020 - 10:00 am
9 June, 2020 - 11:00 am
AddressZoom Meeting View map
Small businesses face a number of challenges in the early stages of development. These challenges are the reason for business failure. About 20% of SMEs fail in the first year and 50% within five years. In this short FREE training, we are going to show the participants how they can some of the problems SMEs face:
- Getting customers who pay.
- Hiring talented people.
- Building brands beyond founders.
- Balancing product/service quality and growth.
We have solutions and ideas you can implement in your business not only to survive but to become one of the success stories to be celebrated.
What we will cover?
- Challenges of Small Businesses
- Identifying & developing Buyer Personas
- Digital Visibility (Personal & Brands)
- Free Google Marketing Tools
- Basic Graphic Design
- Basic Digital Accounting for Entrepreneurs
- The Digital Marketing Framework
It is important for you to take time to learn new things that can make your business better than what it is today.BUY NOW