21 February, 2022
25 February, 2022
Why is this course more desirable than the others?
This course is an amalgamation of ISO 27032 and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework. The course not only elaborates the theoretical information provided in the aforementioned documents but gives you practical advice based on real-life experience.
The development of this course is the result of strenuous work by PECB’s network of experts and course developers.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of cybersecurity, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager” credential. By holding this credential, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in managing cybersecurity. By obtaining your certification, you showcase a certain skill level which will display added value not only to your professional career but to your organization as well. This can help you stand out from the crowd and increase your earning potential.
What will the cybersecurity training and certification allow you to do?
Certification is the formal recognition and proof of knowledge that carries an important weight when you are entering the labour market, or when you want to advance in your career. Due to the technological advancements and the complexity of cyberattacks, the demand for information security professionals continues to grow.
PECB issues certifications that have international recognition, thus leading to more employment opportunities for you or making you even more competitive in an already fast-developing job market.
Who should attend this training course?
- Cybersecurity professionals
- Information Security experts
- Professionals seeking to manage a cybersecurity program
- Individuals responsible to develop a cybersecurity program
- IT specialists
- Information Technology expert advisors
- IT professionals looking to enhance their technical skills and knowledge
Cybversecurity Course agenda
Introduction to Cybersecurity and related concepts as recommended by ISO/IEC 27032
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Fundamental concepts in cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity program
- Initiating a cybersecurity program
- Analyzing the organization
- Cybersecurity policies
- Cybersecurity risk management
- Attack mechanisms
- Cybersecurity controls,
- Information sharing and coordination
- Training and awareness program
- Business continuity
- Cybersecurity incident management
- Cybersecurity incident response and recovery
- Testing in Cybersecurity
- Performance measurement
- Continuous improvement
- Closing the training
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of the elements and operations of a Cybersecurity Program in conformance with ISO 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 27032, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and other standards and operating frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods, and techniques used to effectively set up, implement, and manage a cybersecurity program within an organization
- Learn how to interpret the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27032 in the specific context of an organization
- Master the necessary expertise to plan, implement, manage, control and maintain a cybersecurity program as specified in ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Acquire the necessary expertise to advise an organization on the best practices for managing cybersecurity
The “PECB Certified ISO 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager” exam meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of cybersecurity
Domain 2: Roles and responsibilities of stakeholders
Domain 3: Cybersecurity Risk Management
Domain 4: Attack mechanisms and cybersecurity controls
Domain 5: Information sharing and coordination
Domain 6: Integrating cybersecurity program in Business Continuity Management (BCM)
Domain 7: Cybersecurity incident management and performance measurement
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
Duration: 3 hours
- Certification and exam fees are included in the training session price
- Training material containing over 400 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An Attestation of Course Completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to all candidates who have attended the training course
- In case you do not pass the exam, you can retake it within 12 months following the initial attempt for free
Its time to become a certified cybersecurity professional.Sign Up Now