The need for digital marketers is growing exponentially around the world. With more than 50% of the population in Africa expected to be online by 2020, it is clear that companies need to be ready to do business digitally. A certificate in digital marketing is a great start to a successful digital marketing career.
The growth of the internet, coupled with the use of automated technology, undoubtedly results in the loss of jobs while simultaneously creating opportunities for highly skilled people. One of the most sought after skills in this new age is digital marketing skills.
The Certificate in Digital Marketing course is taught by experienced digital marketing experts; hence, anyone who goes through this course acquires world-class skills and knowledge. This means that after the course the participants are industry-ready and will be able to contribute meaningfully to the growth of the African digital economy.
“The growth of the internet, coupled with the use of automated technology, undoubtedly results in the loss of jobs while simultaneously creating opportunities for highly skilled people. Some of the most sought-after skills in this new age are digital marketing skills.”
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring digital marketers
- Social Media Marketing expects
- Marketers who need to understand digital marketing.
- Entrepreneurs and self-employed people need to use digital marketing skills to grow their hustle.
This course benefits various levels of skill and experience and will empower you to maximize the impact of your marketing through powerful digital tools.
What you will learn
- The basics of digital marketing. Our model is designed to cater for anyone, including people with no prior knowledge of digital marketing.
- The difference between digital and traditional marketing includes possible areas of effective integrated marketing.
- The Digital Marketing Framework (DMF) – the success formula for creating effective digital marketing campaigns in Africa.
- How to create and optimise Social Media Profiles for individuals and businesses.
- How to use Social Media to create or grow markets in locations where you have no physical presence.
- Create effective landing pages for web traffic conversion. Conversions are what businesses should care about.
- Big Data – the tools for collecting and using data from social media and websites for market intelligence and continuous customer research.
- Content Marketing – development and implementation of effective content marketing strategies.
- Email Marketing – setting up ethical and converting email marketing campaigns.
- Websites – business website planning, analysis and project management.
- Search Engine Optimization – learn the basics of making your website rank higher on Google.
- Search Engine Marketing & PPC – learn how to leverage the vast networks of search engines like Google to grow a business.
Certificate in Digital Marketing Course Content
There are 8 modules in our Certificate in Digital Marketing. These will empower you to become an effective digital marketer.
1. Introduction to Digital Marketing
2. Digital Marketing Framework (DMF)
4. Content Marketing.
5. Business websites & marketing automation.
7. Search Engine Marketing & PPC
8. Web Analytics.
Certificate in Digital Marketing Practical Elements
1. Creating & Optimizing Personal & Business Social Media Profiles.
2. Creating Digital Marketing Campaign Landing Pages.
3. Setting Email Marketing Campaigns
4. Business DMF Framework Analysis
5. Digital Marketing Graphic Design
6. Setting up Google Ads
7. Creating and Optimising Google My Business Profiles.
- Online Pre-recorded Classes with Weekly Live Online Sessions.
- Crash Course – 5 days training. (Venue & food are extra costs)
Investment – $150USD
Course Length – 8 Weeks Online Classes or 5 days Crush Course.
Intakes: Every third Monday of the Month.
Assessment – All Students will get certification after completing projects and passing the computer-based examination
Requirements: An appreciation of the internet and a willingness to learn new things. Each participant must have a laptop and outside classroom internet access.
The assessment is based on a formal computer-based examination that will measure each individual’s knowledge and digital marketing proficiency following completion of the course. The duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
Final Exam Marks = Examination (60%) + Course Work (40%).
Anyone who goes through this course acquires world-class skills and knowledge. This means that after the course the participants are industry-ready and will be able to contribute meaningfully to the growth of the African digital economy.Join The Next Class Now